Phil’s practice includes most aspects of commercial real estate transactions including representation of:
- Developers of multi-family, office, residential, restaurant and retail properties
- Landlords and tenants
- Sellers of developed and undeveloped properties
- Lenders and borrowers in most aspects of secured and unsecured transactions.
- Buyers and sellers in connection with purchases and sales of corporate shares and business interests.
General representation of closely-held businesses, professional corporations and individuals.
- B.S., (Accounting) University of South Alabama, 1982
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 1985; Associate Editor, Cumberland-Samford Law Review (1984-1985)
Admitted to Practice:
- Alabama, 1985
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (inactive)
- The Best Lawyers in America©Real Estate Law (Copyright by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC)
- Alabama Super Lawyers, 2008-2009: Real Estate Law
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, 2008-2010: Real Estate Law